Friday, February 17, 2017

Creating a Coffee Shop

Me: "How do you like the idea of opening our own coffee shop?"
My cousin: "Awww buddy!!! Yes 100% for the COFFEE shop!!!"

These are the exact text messages from a week ago that launched my cousin and I into our efforts to start our own coffee shop. This blog is for the purpose of chronicling those efforts.

From the start, this blog is destined to be either an astonishing triumph or an unfortunate tragedy. As my cousin and I go through the process of discovering what is possible and what is probable, this will be our thinking place. Here I intend to record our contemplations and current plans and update how they are coming along.

Before we truly get started, we immediately recognize that this project will never come to fruition without the blessing of our almighty God, and we pray that he sees our cause as a worthy effort. I am confident that much good may come from this endeavor, so long as we keep God at its center. In addition to his most fundamental aid, we also invite whatever help and advice others are willing or wanting to offer, if they likewise approve of our goal.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Brian! I'm going to add you to my blog list on my blog.
    I'll give you a shout out next time I post.
    An idea..... how about opening a coffee shop near FC? I'm sure you would have lots of business. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not an obvious combination- you and John. Kinda quirky. I like it. God bless.

    ReplyDelete